1. What if the acupuncturist don't have the specialties that I need?
Answer: acupuncture as a treatment works through adjusting the balance of the Yin/Yang of the body. Acupuncture treatment is not limited by any specialties. The specialties listed only serves as a suggestion that the provider has more experience in that area.
2 . What would be the cost for a home visit?
Answer: here are some of the Fee Schedule commonly used by acupuncturist.
* Acupuncture ............ depending on various States and location. It's most likely various from 80$ to 180$ per visit. Please consult with your provider.
* Herbal Medicine ........ please ask your provider
* Cupping .................. suggested fee 20$
You may also check out about your insurance coverage when you arrange your first treatment.
Note: This website functions like a search platform only, will not be responsible for any disputes happend between patients and providers.
1. Is there any qualifications for registration as a member?
Answer: Yes, a provider must be state licensed acupuncturist, which also means the provider will follow all the codes for the profession.
Note: Please follow the Policy that Patient's satisfaction is your No.1 priority, Patient's complain will be looked into and may result in your being delisted. This website functions like a search platform only, will not be responsible for any disputes happened between patients and providers.
2. Is there any fee for registration?